By using our site you confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
These Terms were last updated on 18 June 2015.
- Information about us
This website is operated by Snake Ltd (we or our). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05406394 and our registered office is at 74-78 Avon Street, Bristol BS2 0PX, which is also our trading address. Our VAT number is 944585977.
- Ticket sales
- If you purchase Tickets through our site, your order will be processed by our selected third party ticketing agent whose terms of service will apply to your purchase of such Tickets. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the ticketing agent’s terms of service, in relation to any obligation that we have towards you, then these Terms will prevail.
- You may be given the option to collect your Tickets at our Box Office on the day of the event or to receive your tickets as an attachment by email to the email address you provided. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- If you choose to collect your Tickets at our Box Office, then you will need to quote your order reference number and provide the payment card used to purchase the Tickets or ID matching your order details. All members of your party must arrive together and Tickets will not be issued without proof of booking.
- If you choose to receive your Tickets as an attachment by email, the confirmation email will be your Tickets and you must print it out and bring it with you to the event. If you forget to print your Tickets, we may admit you based on ID being provided at our sole discretion.
- All members of your party must arrive together and Tickets will not be issued without proof of booking.
- You are not entitled to any exchange or refund for any Tickets if you change your mind or if you are unable to attend the event due to accident, illness or for any other reason other than as described below.
- If any event for which you bought Tickets has been cancelled, postponed or moved to another location outside of Bristol, we will notify you by email as soon as possible. You will be given the option to attend the same event if rescheduled, attend an alternative event selected by us or request a refund. If a refund is requested, the same credit or debit card that was used to purchase the Tickets will be used to issue the refund within 14 days, which will be the face value of your Tickets. Booking and transaction fees are non-refundable.
- All Tickets remain our property and represent a personal licence to you which we may revoke in certain circumstances. In particular, you may be refused entry to or asked to leave any event if you:
- resell or transfer your Tickets for commercial gain;
- advertise your Tickets for profit or commercial gain or use your Tickets in any competition, promotions or hospitality packages;
- are unable to provide valid identification when asked by our security staff;
- do not comply with any policies or rules displayed on our website (see Frequently asked questions) and/or at the venue.
- All advertised times are estimates only and subject to change. It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrive on time and are able to stay until the event concludes should it overrun. We will not be required to make any refund or meet the costs of alternative travel arrangements or for loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of any event not running to the precise advertised times.
- Changes to these Terms
- We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page.
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- Changes to our site
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Content on our site
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Intellectual property rights and linking
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may link to any pages on our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Limitation of our liability
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We will not be liable to reimburse you for any travel, accommodation or other related costs and expenses if any event is cancelled or postponed.
- Applicable law
These Terms are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- Contacting us
Details of how to contact us can be found on our Contact page.